Friday, May 2, 2014

Slim Greek Quinoa Dish (9 WW Points)

Food Frenzy Friday is here and I want to share with you my new favorite dish!!  Best part is that it's Weight Watcher friendly!
 
I know a lot of these quinoa and avocado dishes are going around on Pinterest, but I have broken this one down for you in case you are watching what you eat!
 
 
Here is the breakdown of ingredients to make it Weight Watcher friendly:
 
1 Cup Quinoa (5 WW Points)
1/4 Avocado (2 WW Points)
1/4 Cup Low Fat Feta Cheese (2 WW Points)
1/2 tbsp. Light Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing (no points - Free!) ~ I use Paul Newman's
Cucumbers (no points - Free!)
Tomatoes (no points - Free!)
 
This dish is so yummy and with avocados in season, how can you not love it?!
 
Enjoy!
 
~ Kerri
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover